Time left for the first
match at "Dinamo"
JSC “MC “Dynamo” has announced the beginning of tendering process for catering services at the Sports and Concert/Entertainment Complex “VTB Arena Central Stadium “Dynamo” named after Lev Yashin . The winner will be announced on September29.
1. We hereby invite catering providers to participate in this Tender.
2. The Customer – Joint Stock Company “Management Company “Dynamo” (JSC “MC “Dynamo”).
3. Contract details: 8-499-755-42-22, 8-915-250-58-44, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Facility Description:
Sports and Concert/Entertainment Complex “VTB Arena Central Stadium “Dynamo” named after Lev Yashin (hereinafter – the Facility).
4.1. Address: Dynamo Stadium, 36, Leningradsky Avenue, Moscow;
4.2. Number of serviced visitors: up to 40,000 people per event; number of events per year: above 150.
4.3. Facility catering premises approximately 7,200 sq. m will be provided under Lease Agreement;
4.4. Operation mode: every day according to the Event Schedule;
4.5. After conclusion of Non-Disclosure Agreement, JSC “MC “Dynamo” will provide layouts of leased premises for review upon additional written request sent to email@example.com
5. Tender subject and goals
5.1. Selection of potential catering provider for all visitors of the Facility considering its capacity basing on the results of the Tender procedure through conclusion of a Lease Agreement with JSC “MC “Dynamo”.
6. Conditions of Lease Agreement:
6.1. Essential conditions:
• Subject – leasing of the Facility premises;
• Price – lease payment amount;
6.2. Special conditions:
• the tenant is to furnish the leased premises with technological and other equipment necessary for high-quality, reliable catering services for 40,000 people per event;
• equipment of leased premises of the Facility;
• catering service provider is to be fully responsible for sanitary condition of the lease premises, fire safety, food quality, and operation of all utility systems, MEP systems and technological equipment in the leased premises.
6.3. Terms and conditions of the Lease Agreement concluded after the Tender and fair negotiations are to be discussed and fixed in a corresponding memorandum.
7. Tender principles:
7.1. Transparency of information;
7.2. Equal rights, fairness, non-discrimination and absence of unreasonable restriction of competition among the bidders;
7.3. Absence of Tender participation restriction through non-measurable requirements to the bidders.
This Request for Proposal (hereinafter – RFP) is confidential and belongs to JSC “MC “Dynamo”. Confidentiality is also required for any information received from applicants and bidders in the Tender for catering service provider at the Sports and Concert/Entertainment Complex “VTB Arena Central Stadium “Dynamo” named after Lev Yashin” (hereinafter – the Tender), including the information regarding this RFP, Tender process and results.
Each party is to protect confidential information, received in terms of this RFP against its disclosure, dissemination or publication. Such information is not to be transmitted to third parties withput a prior written consent from the other party or to be used for the purposes opposite to the interests of the parties or this RFP.
For its part, JDC “MC “Dynamo” guarantees confidentiality of any information contained in the bidder’s Proposal received in response to this RFP. The parties’ confidentiality obligations are to be valid during the entire period of the Tender and during 5 years after its completion.
9. Requirements to Tender Bidders
9.1 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to possess a unique competence, developments, technologies and skills unavailable to the other competitors.
9.2 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have at least 1 year of successful experience of catering services at any sports facility of Moscow serving at least 12,000 visitors per event.
9.3 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have the required qualified staff, manpower and technical resources, functional and technical ability to provide catering services for at least 40,000 visitors.
9.4 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have experience of catering services at an international event in all catering areas of the sports facility, including the mass spectators’ areas, VIP areas with the capacity of at least 40,000 people.
9.5 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have at least 4-year experience of providing its catering services in the Russian Federation.
9.6 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have at least 500 catering points under his management.
9.7 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have experience of catering services for at least 100,000 people monthly at outdoor, sportive and newsworthy events;
9.8 The provider of catering services and its primary shareholder is to have experience of participation in at least 15 large international newsworthy events.
9.9 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to be able to ensure presence of at least 600 members of its staff at newsworthy events.
9.10 The provider of catering services is to furnish the leased premises with all necessary technological equipment, furniture in accordance with the design project, catering and service equipment, and tableware.
9.11 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have all necessary licenses and permits for catering service provision at the Facility.
9.12 All staff members of the provider of catering service or its affiliate involved in catering services at the Facility must have relevant work experience in the sphere of catering and permits for work in the Russian Federation.
9.13 The provider of catering services or its affiliate is to have available material, technical, production, manpower, financial, information resources, possess relevant legal powers for participation in the Tender and execution of the agreement with the Customer.
9.14 The provider of catering services is to operate in accordance with the state legislation, particularly the Federal Law No. 52 “On sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population”, Federal Law No.29 “On quality and safety of food products” and SanPiN 220.127.116.119-01 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements to organization of public catering, processing and handling of food products and materials”.
10. Assessment criteria
The assessment of Tender Proposals will be based on all elements of Tender Task Description and requirements to the bidders.
11. Tender dates
|Tender stage||Tender stage completion date|
|Publication of Tender Task Description on the website of JSC “MC “Dynamo”||29.08.2017 г.|
|Receipt of Tender applications||До 10.09.2017 г.|
|Clarifications of questions regarding the Tender Task. Receipt of Commercial Proposals||До 24.09.2017 г.|
|Final winner determination||29.09.2017 г.|
12. Technical Task
12.1. According to the Customer’s requirements, the catering services are to be split into 4 hospitality packages:
Package 1 – Catering for mass spectators (important obligatory condition – ability to provide services using well-known fast-food brands)
Package 2 – Business class catering according to the Customer’s requirements
Package 3 – VIP catering according to the Customer’s requirements
Package 4 – VVIP catering according to the Customer’s requirements
Additional service: organization of banquets, standing buffets, coffee breaks and business lunches at conferences, meetings, negotiations and other newsworthy events inside the Stadium upon preliminary request of the Customer.
12.2. Bidders should submit the following documents:
12.2.1 Project feasibility study (TEO)
12.2.3.Menus for the above 4 hospitality packages: – catering concepts for all areas; – menus for each package (at least three optional dishes for each menu section); – visual presentation of the dishes – at least 20 pictures; – process sheets for the presented dishes; – proposal on commercial price for each hospitality package calculated per one person.
12.2.4. Logistics plan (list of major suppliers, available transport)
12.3. The Provider is to equip and integrate POS systems in all catering areas at its own expense.
12.4. The Provider is to equip fast-food sale points with menu boards.
13. Tender procedure
During the Tender, the bidders, upon signing of NDAs, will be entitled to require all necessary additional information for the preparation of their Commercial Proposals, ask questions and inspect the Facility. The date of the inspection will be agreed on the operating level.
By the date stipulated in p. 11 hereof, each bidder must submit the Proposal, which should be prepared and presented in accordance with the requirements specified herein.
JSC “MC “Dynamo” reserves the right to reject any Commercial Proposal received after the above deadline.
All Commercial Proposals must be submitted on paper in sealed envelopes and signed by authorized representatives of bidders with mark “Tender for Catering services for JSC “MC “Dynamo to the address: 36, Leningrandsky Avenue, Moscow, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on the assessment of Commercial Proposals, JSC “MC “Dynamo” will inform the bidders on the Tender results. The Customer is not obligated to explain the results of the Tender or any reasons of its decision.
After the winner is determined, it cannot change the conditions of its Commercial Proposal. Otherwise the Tender results will be declared invalid and the winner will lose the right to conclude the agreement.
Upon receipt of Proposals, JSC “MC “Dynamo” reserves the right to clarify and negotiate the data provided by the bidder.
The Commercial Proposal must include general information about the provider of catering service or its affiliate as well as the following information:
• Company name
• Foundation date
• Charter documents
• Legal address / actual address
• Telephone number
• Contact person
• E-mail / website
• Company owners (beneficiaries)
Customers and references (Form 1):
1. List of customers and number of serviced employees.
2. List of current customers’ facilities that could be visited for inspection of the Provider’s catering services (preferably facilities with similar catering specifics).
EXPERIENCE OF SIMILAR SERVICE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS
1.List and scope of provided catering services
|No.||Customer*||Service period||Service format description||Service scope|
*- starting from the latest
Director (Title)_____________________(signature, printed name)
Form completion instruction:
1. In this Form, the bidder should list the executed agreements (contracts) and describe the scope of provided services that are similar, in content (or scope), to the proposed services. Such description is to confirm that the bidder has sufficient experience of fulfillment of its obligations under the agreements (contracts) for the similar scope (or type) of services meeting quality requirements specified in the Tender documentation.
2. The bidder should provide reference letter for all listed agreements (if possible).
Additional Task Conditions:
1. Execution of Non-Disclosure Agreement. The bidders, providing their Proposal in response to this RFP, must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with JSC “MC “Dynamo”. The bidders must observe the conditions of the signed NDA under any circumstances and ensure its observance by all its officers, employees, agents and consultants under any circumstances.
2. RFP is not to be construed as a formal offer of JSC “MC “Dynamo”. This document is merely a Tender task and cannot be construed as an agreement or public offer.
3. JSC “MC “Dynamo” reserves the right to change or terminate the Tender procedure. JSC “MC “Dynamo” reserves the right to suspend, prolong, change and/or terminate the Tender procedure for the catering service provider, as well as to appoint or not to appoint/select any catering service provider for the Facility. JSC “MC “Dynamo” also reserves the right to introduce any changes and additions in the requirements of this Tender Task Description.
4. The bidder is to bear all expenses associated with the preparation of its Commercial Proposal. All costs, expenses and obligations born (directly or indirectly) by any person/entity or on their behalf during preparation and submission of the Tender Proposal (hereinafter – the Proposal), any requests for additional information, during negotiations with JSC “MC “Dynamo” after the Proposal is submitted to JSC “MC “Dynamo” (regardless of execution or non-execution of the agreement) must be born exclusively by the person/entity preparing such Proposal.
5. JSC “MC “Dynamo” may reject any Proposals which are incompliant with the requirements or submitted after the deadline. JSC “MC “Dynamo” will assess the Proposals received in response to this RFP. JSC “MC “Dynamo” will inform the bidders who lost the Tender in writing on paper or electronically by email. JSC “MC “Dynamo” is not obligated to provide any reasoning for the section or rejection of any bidder.
6. Sending its response, the bidder accepts the conditions and requirements of this Tender Task Description